Discover support and compassion for pregnancy or infant loss.
Discover Sudden Angels.
You don’t have to cope with such a deeply personal loss alone.
Loss is a part of life, but losing a child can be so incomprehensible and overwhelming that you may feel alone despite being surrounded by your family or being comforted by your partner or spouse.
Sudden Angels was founded specifically for parents like you. We created this support group for families that have experienced miscarriage, stillbirth, infant death or a related personal loss.
Meet like-minded women and parents navigating the same path.
In Sudden Angels, you can learn ways to cope from other people going through a similar loss. You will have opportunities to:
- Benefit from the perspectives and guidance of a licensed counselor and a minister during each meeting
- Heal, grow and gain clarity through shared information, fellowship and compassion
- Talk to others about processing and coming to terms with grief
- Build a network of support, love and understanding
- Include your partner, spouse, family members or friends
All meetings begin at 7 pm.
Drinks and snacks will be served.
About Sudden Angels
Sudden Angels was founded in 2018 to serve the communities of McKinney, TX and neighboring areas. Whether you’ve suffered a pregnancy loss at any point during gestation, or have endured the death of an infant, know that you are not alone on this journey. We welcome couples and family members, or anyone else you’d like to include or feel could benefit from this circle of support. You do not need to be a patient of our practice to attend.
To learn more or register for Sudden Angels, call 855-398-5962 or feel free to use our easy online form.