Updated: June 12, 2020
At Adriatica Women’s Health, the health and well-being of our patients, staff, associates, and communities are our top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19). The current pandemic is unprecedented in our lifetime. We are committed to being responsive to the needs of patients as the situation unfolds.
Adriatica Women’s Health has put important patient safety protocols in place for all office visits:
- Our healthcare team will wear masks during your visit.
- All patients are required to wear a mask or other face-covering to the office. Our staff and provider will wear a mask for your safety as well.
- We perform health screens on everyone (our team included) who enters our office.
- The screen includes asking about flu-like symptoms and a temperature check.
- Patients who have symptoms or a temperature higher than 100.0 degrees will be rescheduled or have the appointment changed to a telehealth visit.
- We maintain social distancing within the office by:
- Providing adequate space between seats in the lobby
- Bringing patients to the exam room quickly
- We added to our normal cleaning procedures by using only disinfectants effective against Coronavirus and increased our lobby cleaning schedule to every hour.
- We are following all Texas Department of State Health Services and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines and adjust them as either or both are updated.
- We are closing the Prosper Office immediately to confine all practice business to the McKinney office.
- We are currently working routine office clinic hours of 7:30-5:00 pm Monday-Thursday with Friday hours being 8:30-2:00. Our phone hours are 9:00-5:00 Monday –Thursday and 8:30-12:30 Friday.
- We are g all group meetings such as our Sudden Angels, and Centering classes.
- Our OB orientation class will be conducted virtually every Tuesday at 6:00pm.
- We are limiting access to the office. One visitor is allowed for obstetrical patients only. For gynecological patients under the age of 18, the primary caregivers or guardians will be allowed.
- You may be asked to wait in your car for your appointment due to allow for social distancing in our lobby.
- We now have Telemedicine capabilities. To learn more about our Telemedicine services, click here: Telemedicine Appointments
Coronavirus symptoms include fever, shortness of breath, and/or cough. If you currently have these symptoms, please do not come to the office. We do not have the proper containment/isolation rooms to accommodate a COVID-19 patient. Currently, we do not have the availability to perform testing at our office.
Please refer to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website, www.cdc.gov/coranavirus, for more information on COVID-19. For the latest most up-to-date information, please call Collin County Health Care Serviced during business hours at 972-548-5500. After business hours, CCHCS staff can be reached by calling Collin County Sheriff’s Office Dispatch at 972-547-5350.
Recommendations: We recommend our patients and staff to practice social distancing. If you can, please stay at home. Do not attend large gatherings such as movies, church services, parties, meetings, or conferences. Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds or use sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. If you must go out, please stay at least 6 feet from other people.
Thank you so much for your patience and cooperation.
Yours in Health,
Adriatica Women’s Health